The following text is presented as the Terms of Service (TOS) for viewing and/or ordering items from Posh n’ Chic Prints. The Terms of Service are listed below, and by visiting Posh n’ Chic Prints, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service.
By submitting an order to Posh n’ Chic Prints, you agree to the following:
- You certify that you are the parent or guardian of the child whose photo you submit, or have obtained the consent of the parent or guardian to display the child's photos on Posh n’ Chic Prints.
- You certify that you own or have the rights to use any information or pictures supplied by you. Announcements will not be used for promotional or advertising purposes without the expressed consent of the customer. You also agree to accept legal responsibility for the reproduction of all photos that you provide, and to hold harmless and indemnify Posh n’ Chic Prints for liability and damages incurred by the processing and reproduction of copyrighted photographs.
- This site and its contents belong to Posh n’ Chic Prints. The copyright to the contents of this site is owned by Posh n’ Chic Prints.
- Please understand that every monitor screen is calibrated differently, so the colors on your card when you receive them may be slightly different than what you see on your screen. If you have more than one computer, please check both computers and make sure you are happy with the color prior to finalizing your order.
- Please check spelling on your proof and do not approve your proof until you have read through the entire card, even the pre-designed wording.
- Reprinting will not happen free-of-charge for typographical errors. Posh n’ Chic Prints will reprint for a discounted price after you approve a new proof.
- Refunds are not given once proofs are approved. Please make sure you are 100% happy with your proof. We give an unlimited amount of proofs for this reason
- If you cancel after approved proof, you will be responsible for $20 design fee to for our designer’s time.
- Please pick only ONE design. If you change your mind, then there will be a $7.50 design fee. We will invoice you and when we receive payment we will email the new proof.
- Posh n’ Chic Prints knows that picking the right photo is hard! One background removal is included with your order, if you require additional photos with background removal, there is an additional fee of $5.00 per background removal.
- The minimum order is 20 cards.
- Please read our FAQ page.
- Please order at least 4 weeks from your event if possible.
- Please proof read your emails before sending them
- Designs are copyright protected
- If we create a new design, we will use your pictures as examples but change all personalized information. If you do not want us to use your picture, please let us know.
- If your photo is not suitable for printing such as being blurry or not a high enough resolution we will let you know and ask that you send us a new photo. We are not responsible for the photo quality given to us or the end result if you decide to go ahead with the original photos.
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to the United States Postal Service. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items during transit. We offer optional shipping insurance to protect you in the event of items lost in the mail.
- If we have not begun processing your order we can issue you a full refund. If we have put a proof together we can issue you a refund minus $20. Orders can not be cancelled once the digital proof has been approved and sent to print.
Data & Privacy
The information collected from you at the time you place an order will be stored in our database and is used purely to carry out your instructions and action your payment. There are no circumstances under which this information might be passed to a third party.
MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICE: Posh n’ Chic Prints may change the content of the TOS at any time at its sole discretion without notice. Because we may modify all or any part of these TOS from time to time without notice to you, you should check back often so you are aware of your current rights and responsibilities. Your continued use of a given Service after changes to the TOS have been published on that Service constitutes your binding acceptance of the updated TOS. If at any time the TOS are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of the Services.
If you have any questions about our terms of service policy, please contact us at using our Contact Us Form.